- TAs: When you have handed out your lab kits, don't forget to return your student sign-out sheet to the Depot!
- If a lab kit has missing or defective parts, come to the Depot for a free replacement (if you break/lose parts you will have to buy replacements with Gopher GOLD)
- Try our new searchable live inventory (still in beta, only on campus/VPN)
Welcome to the ECE Depot, home of all your electrical and electronics supply needs!
The ECE Depot can be found in KHKH 2-126, and is usually open between the hours of 9 AM and 4:30 PM Monday-Friday (see the Calendar for the upcoming depot schedule). The Depot is also the receiving location for many packages sent to Keller Hall.
For questions, contact [email protected].
The ECE Depot provides assistance finding parts required for class, student group and research projects.
Only three forms of payment are accepted in the depot:
- You can use your account card or apply for an account by filling out this Google Form. Make sure you are signed into your UMN Google Account.
- Several courses have budgets set up at the beginning of each semester for project work.
- Gopher Gold. You can reload your account at https://ucard.tc.umn.edu/gopher-gold.
- If you need to make a special order for parts that we do not have in-stock, please contact Dave Ballard ([email protected]).