Welcome to the ECE Depot! Home of all your electrical and electronics supply needs! The ECE Depot can be found in KHKH 2-126, and is open between the hours of 8 AM and 4:30 PM Monday-Friday.
The depot is now open for walk-in service!
For special orders, you may either email a "request for special order" form to Dan Dobrick: [email protected] or fill out the form and bring it to the depot. Link to form is in the "Forms" section of the this website.
Additionally you can call us at 612-625-9083, or email us at [email protected]
The ECE Depot provides assistance finding parts required for class, student group and research projects.
The ECE Depot also offers project consultation. Dan Dobrick can help with:
• Designing simple circuitry
• Repairing support equipment
Email Dan Dobrick at [email protected] for more information.
Three forms of payment are accepted in the depot:
- Account card issued by the ECE Depot (Link to the application form is in the "Forms" section of this website)
- Several courses have budgets set up at the beginning of each semester for project work.
- Gopher Gold is accepted as the only other payment method at the ECE Depot.